Are these skills 'soft skills'?
The term 'Soft Skills' means different things to different people. But however it is defined, much of the management and personal skills training that we specialise in, would be considered by many people to fall into this category; so soft skills training is essential.
Soft skills should complement the 'hard skills' which are the occupational requirements of a job. Since the skills are personal and individual, developing them involves experiential learning led by experienced trainers and ample opportunity to practice and put the skills into use.
Our unique portfolio of high quality, high impact training in soft skills, builds competencies in six inter-related areas:
- Management & Leadership Essentials - The essential skills required to be a successful manager and leader.
- Learn, Absorb & Understand – Learn more efficiently, take better notes, think and plan effectively and be well informed.
- Write, Speak & Influence – Make a positive impression, be remembered, build relationships and influence effectively - in every interaction.
- Creative Thinking & Innovation – Generate new perspectives and ideas, solve real problems and enhance decision making and team working.
- Meetings, Facilitation & Coaching – Enhance group participation, share knowledge and run productive meetings that make good use of everyone’s skills and experience.
- Engagement & Personal Balance – Enhance engagement and motivation, reduce stress levels and improve performance.