Read faster, remember more and benefit from the uniquely effective Mind Mapping technique with this highly interactive course in which you will learn how to absorb information effectively and efficiently.
What is this course about?
A unique course that combines:
- Speed reading strategies and techniques.
- Mind Mapping for effective note taking and understanding.
- Memory enhancement – principles, rhythms and strategies.
- Dramatically improve your reading speed and flexibility, whilst maintaining high levels of comprehension.
- Improve your memory and recall of anything that is read or studied.
- Master Mind Mapping to enhance learning, thinking, planning, creativity and problem-solving – and much more.
In short, you will learn how to absorb information better – much better. This unique course has been run for a large number of organisations in many different countries. It continues to be highly effective for many individuals and organisations, challenged by the ever-increasing volumes of information. Make an enquiry.
The course integrates mind mapping, speed reading and memory skills, enabling participants to practice and become confident in using the tools in a range of different ways. Benefits include:
- Read much faster – typically 2.5 to 3 time initial reading speed.
- Absorb more information while reading and learning.
- Discover how to retain information for the long term and recall it when it’s needed.
- Take more effective notes.
- Plan and organise more effectively.
- Be more creative.
- Understand and solve more problems.
- Clearer communication.
- Understand how to continue building your skills in the future.
- Better information management and reduced stress.
Available in both one day and two day versions
Course content includes:
- Awareness and Assessment of Reading Speed and Memory – Check current reading speed and understanding of the reading process. Check and raise the awareness of your memory!
- The Brain, Thinking and Learning – How the brain works and its relevance for learning how to absorb information efficiently.
- How the Eye Works – The mechanics of how the eye works in tandem with the brain.
- Speed Reading Techniques – How to read faster and understand more.
- Breaking Delusions – Challenging beliefs and assumptions about how to read efficiently and effectively.
- Reading Environment and Strategies – Creating the ideal environment for reading and establishing different approaches for different reading material and objectives.
- Mind Mapping – An introduction to this uniquely versatile system for making notes and helping memory.
- Memory Principles and Rhythms – Understand how the memory works and how to use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Continuing to Improve – Continue improving speed, comprehension and retention with hints and tips on the course. After the course each attendee gets access to an online portal providing a follow-up to the techniques learned, further hints and tips, plus other reminders and videos.
How to take the course
This course is available as an in-house programme for groups and teams and as a public course. It can be delivered anywhere in the world. We are also very happy to tailor the content to meet your specific requirements.
This course is ideal for anyone who is challenged by the ever-growing volumes of information available to us in the printed word and electronically. Being able to remain in control and avoid overwhelm is a problem for many people. The course is equally valuable for the student who wants to learn much more effectively and efficiently, as it is for the mid-career professional who needs to stay abreast of changes in their working world and therefore needs to understand how to absorb information efficiently and effectively.
Forthcoming open courses:
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
| 1 day Fast Reading & Super Memory |
etc Venues, Moorgate, London
After you’ve attended
Once you’ve attended this programme we provide you with access to our EXCLUSIVE and FREE members’ website to remind you of the key points you’ve learnt about how to absorb information efficiently.