Improve your Memory Training CoursePractical memory training
Memory training is about being able to consistently recall key information at the right time during a conversation, meeting or presentation creates a great impression - a characteristic of successful people. However, good memory is not exclusive to a fortunate few; anyone can learn to use their memory to its full potential.
This practical memory training course will show you practical strategies for boosting your memory which you can apply anywhere. Don’t struggle through life with a bad memory – learn how to harness its incredible power!
- Remember more – never forget facts, figures, a name or a face ever again.
- Increase knowledge management - dramatically improve your learning effectiveness.
- Memorise lists - deliver presentations without notes.
Anyone who feels that their memory lets them down, who wants to create a better impression and to become more successful, should attend this memory training.
Intensive half-day in-house course
- Memory Problems – understanding how and why we forget is an essential first step in knowing what we need to change.
- Memory Principles and Rhythms – insight into the different types of memory, how it works and how to remember during and after learning.
- Practical Strategies – techniques for developing the ability to remember whatever you need to remember, when you need to remember it.
- Names and Faces – impress with your ability to recall names and faces.
If you are new to Illumine Training, you may want to find out more about our approach and what makes Illumine different.