Mind Mapping for BusinessThe comprehensive one day workshop that will help you work, think and learn more effectively
The Mind Mapping for Business course takes Tony Buzan's widely recognised technique for effective thinking and learning, and shows you how to apply it and benefit from it, in the business environment. It will enable you to think more creatively and incisively, plan more effectively, improve your memory and raise your effectiveness at work to ever higher levels.
Today's work environment demands that we all save time, improve efficiency and be more creative in our thinking. As a result, more and more people are turning to Mind Mapping as an essential business tool to add to their intellectual armoury.
Illumine has, since 1996 been the leading provider of training in Mind Mapping for business or learning and these courses are led by one of our highly experienced licensed instructors.
“Very insightful and useful tool for helping to bring order where there is chaos!!!” – Specialist Systems Analyst
Prefer E-learning for this
course? Take a look at the
- Learn practical Mind Mapping techniques - confidently apply them to your every day process (download a pdf showing the many uses of Mind Maps here).
- Improve your organisational skills - rather than writing copious pages of notes you'll be able to present information in an organised and easy to follow format.
- Identify and understand a project - Mind Maps offer you a visual (non linear) structure to maximise the thinking potential of your brain.
- Add structure - Mind Maps are a good way to plan and structure projects, presentations, writing and other business tasks.
- Refresh your thinking- the single page format allows you to revisit a subject, refresh it and where required review that subject quickly and easily.
- Involve your challenges - the simple format means others can read, understand and add their own ideas.
- Enhance creativity - promote free thinking and become more creative.
- Improves memory - the structure of a Mind Map makes it easier for you to remember more.
- Aids problem solving - by bringing all of the information together from differing sources to one page.
- Save time - Mind Maps can be adapted to almost any task and will improve efficiency and help you to become more effective.
- Versatility - Mind Maps are so versatile that they can lend themselves to virtually any task in and out of the workplace.
“Really good new tool to be able to use rather than taking massive pages of notes, good overview and detail. Clearly explained examples and exercises.” – Development Manager, Major UK Retailer
- Planning and organising.
- Preparing and delivering presentations.
- Problem solving.
- Option generation and decision making.
- Note taking in meetings, workshops and more.
- Staff assessment.
- Enhancing creativity and learning skills.
Mind Maps can be applied by all levels in an organisation. From planning tasks through to solving complex business challenges, we recommend this technique to anyone who cares about their professional development.
"Well structured, interesting - something you can take to the working environment and immediately put into practice." - Information Services Manager, Legal Firm
Comprehensive 1 day or Compact in-house half-day
A highly participative course led by one of the UK's leading Mind Mapping instructors who has a broad experience of using Mind Maps to dramatically enhance effectiveness and efficiency at work. It will teach you how to Mind Map on paper and you will also see Mind Mapping Software in use.
- Your brain - discover how the structure and functions of the brain is mirrored by the design of a Mind Map.
- Learning to learn - understand how we learn new skills and how to overcome the fear of failure.
- How to Mind Map - learn the basic technique of how to construct Mind Maps.
- Practice your Mind Mapping Skills - with a range of note-making, note-taking and learning applications.
- Action Planning - a chance to think through how you are going to use Mind Maps in your work environment and how to benefit from the skills learned on the course.
We offer Mind Mapping as a comprehensive 1 day public workshop and as a 1 or 1/2 day in-house course. In addition the 1 day course offers:
- Advanced Techniques - an opportunity to develop the Mind Mapping technique and see the power of your thinking expand.
- Mind Mapping Exercises - the opportunity to practice a greater range of applications tailored to your needs.
Many training companies only provide post course support in the form of course notes. Once you've attended this programme we won't forget you - we provide you with EXCLUSIVE and FREE post course areas on our website to remind you of what you've learnt. Find out more about our post course areas here.
Mind Map® and Mind Maps® are registered trademarks of the Buzan Organisation
If you are new to Illumine Training, you may want to find out more about our approach and what makes Illumine different.