Effective Communication With NLP CourseExcellent communication need not be the privilege of the few
This course is not just about NLP training; it's about refining the communication process by making use of the principle of NLP.
Communication is one of the most important and impressive skills in business life. Good communication skills can be the difference between achieving your potential and not.
This programme incorporates tools and ideas used in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and explores ways of communicating that make a real difference.
- Become more persuasive.
- Deliver memorable messages.
- Increase your confidence when communicating.
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Understand and work better with other people.
- Use your mind to its full potential.
- Add flexibility, structure, effectiveness and better choices into your life.
Anyone whose success depends partly on the strength of their verbal communication.
It will benefit people in any organisation, but particularly those in sales, marketing, customer service and teams working together on projects.
Intensive half-day in-house course
NLP involves the study of human excellence, demonstrating how to communicate well and influence others. It incorporates tools and techniques to make messages more effective and persuasive.
You will develop practical strategies, to use both personally and professionally. You will also understand:
- First principles – the key principles of NLP.
- Our past – understanding the effect of our beliefs and past experiences on communication.
- Building rapport – techniques to build rapport including facts about body language.
- Our senses – understanding how to incorporate all of the senses in communication.
- The brain – demonstrating what happens in our brain to influence understanding and thinking patterns.
- The mind – how the unconscious mind works.
- Language – understanding how we communicate through language patterns.
- Communication – highlighting the use of different patterns and styles used in communication.
- Persuasion – how to influence and persuade others positively.
If you are new to Illumine Training, you may want to find out more about our approach and what makes Illumine different.