In this section of the website we have included information and other resources that we think will be useful and/or interesting:
Free creativity app – Creativity at Work
Downloads and Guides – our popular topical guides and informative brochures can be found here.
An Introduction to the Spark Engagement Model – find out more about the revolutionary model behind some of our engagement and leadership programmes.
Developing High Potential People – Illumine runs a unique range of courses that enhance practical thinking skills to improve the performance of individuals and organisations.
Newsletters – our monthly newsletter ‘Illuminating’ is packed with useful articles, downloads and offers.
Inspirational Quotations – a selection of quotations to make you think, from a wide variety of sources.
Thinking and Learning and Learning to Learn – this section includes…
- FREE Grammar Test – don’t let your grammar get you down with our FREE grammar test. Again available on or offline.
- How fast can you read? Test your reading speed with our Speed Reading Challenge. It’s FREE and available on or offline.
- Remember more with our memory improvement tips and tricks – included some great ‘mnemonics’ for you to try.
- How the Brain works & Brain Fitness – do you maximise the potential of your brain? Here we have some fun and enlightening tests, hints, tips and resources to help you keep your brain fit and active. These include:
- Brain Fitness Mind Map – a FREE Mind Map for you to download and use to keep your brain fit.
- Test Your Brain: The Spinning Lady – It’s just for fun but is your left or right brain more dominant?
- Left Brain vs Right Brain – find out more about the characteristics of the left and right sides of your brain.
Mind Mapping Software (opens in a new tab) – introductory information about Mind Mapping software and a link to a more in-depth resource.
Post Course Learning Areas – many training companies only provide post course support in the form of course notes, we don’t. We have a members only exclusive and free website for attendees of our most popular courses and workshops.