By the end of these four, 90 minute sessions you will:
- Understand the need for change and how we can have different approaches to change.
- Learn how to identify and manage or own emotional responses to change.
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence to plan communication and manage emotions through change.
- Understand how to engage others through change.
- Learn how to make change permanent and embed the change successfully.
About our Virtual Delivery workshops…
We have devised a range of courses and workshops that have been designed specifically to be delivered by a live trainer, remotely. The focus is on providing practical tools to enhance effectiveness.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
This workshop comprises four, 90 minute modules. However, depending on your organisation’s needs, you may choose to run only some of the modules:
Module 1 – Introduction to change
- What change is, why it is necessary and the main barriers to successful change.
- The conditions for successful change.
- Understanding change.
- Leading and motivating – yourself and others.
- Habits and thinking patterns.
- Physiological responses to change.
Module 2 – Managing our emotions through change
- Understanding our different approaches and reactions to change.
- How to view change as a positive and complete the change curve with engagement.
- Learn how to overcome our own barriers to change.
- Learn how to feel in control of change and manage ourselves while managing others.
- Learn how to move ourselves to action when faced with change we did not choose.
Module 3 – Managing and leading change
- Identifying and engaging key stake holders in change.
- Leading and role modelling best practice in change management.
- Managing change with key stakeholders.
- Communicating change using emotional intelligence.
- Managing change with strategy and empathy balance.
- Identifying the individual needs of others through change.
Module 4 – Instilling and embedding change
- How to communicate for successful change.
- Learn how to use positive language and the ‘why’ triangle to achieve change that sticks.
- Understand the support needed for change to be successful.
- Learn how to help embed the change to make it permanent.
- Understand how to analyse and reflect, if the change has been successful and achieved the aim.