By the end of these four, 90 minute sessions you will:
- Be able to communicate with emotional intelligence.
- Have concise and thought through communications that move people to action.
- Be able to hold difficult conversations with confidence.
- Have increased assertiveness around your credibility and ability to communicate effectively.
- Be able to persuade and influence with planned and structured communication.
About our Virtual Delivery workshops…
We have devised a range of courses and workshops that have been designed specifically to be delivered by a live trainer, remotely. The focus is on providing practical tools to enhance effectiveness.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
This workshop comprises four, 90 minute modules. However, depending on your organisation’s needs, you may choose to run only some of the modules:
Module 1 – Effective communication – getting your message across
- Understand the importance of communication and choosing the right method to evoke understanding.
- Learn the benefits of communication in the positive language.
- Understand how using the ‘why’ triangle in your communication moves people to action.
Module 2 – Communicating with emotional intelligence
- Learn the benefits of using emotional intelligence when you communicate.
- Understand how change can be a success if communicating in the correct way.
- Use communication effectively to engage with employees and customers.
- Develop your skill set to enable you to communicate with assertiveness.
Module 3 – Having difficult conversations
- Understand which conversations we find difficult and why.
- Structuring your message – a set structure for delivering a message and how it works in practice.
- Learn the four stage feedback techniques to deliver positive and developmental feedback.
- Learn to identify why people respond to us in a difficult manner and what we can do to promote a more collaborative conversation.
- Preparation for communication – a chance to use the skills learnt to prepare for communicating a difficult message.
Module 4 – Communication to influence and persuade
- Understand the difference between influencing and persuading and manipulation.
- Learn how to construct your communication with your audience in mind.
- Understand the importance of having credibility when influencing others.
- Identify what makes someone great at persuading others.
- Understand the importance of positive and assertive behaviour.
- Understand what makes people say ‘yes’.