By the end of these four, 90 minute sessions you will:
- Be able to coach people with confidence.
- Understand when a coaching approach is appropriate and effective.
- Know how to use questions to support people both in general conversations and in coaching conversations.
- Have a framework for coaching conversations.
- Be able to unblock people’s thinking using powerful questions.
- Know how to give and receive feedback.
- Know how to practically implement coaching into your team/organisation.
About our Virtual Delivery workshops…
We have devised a range of courses and workshops that have been designed specifically to be delivered by a live trainer, remotely. The focus is on providing practical tools to enhance effectiveness.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
This workshop comprises four, 90 minute modules. However, depending on your organisation’s needs, you may choose to run only some of the modules:
Module 1 – Introduction to coaching
- What is coaching?
- How it contrasts with other management tools/interventions.
- The benefits of coaching.
- When to use coaching.
- The skills required to be a good coach.
- Introduction to questioning skills.
Module 2 – The coaching process
- The GROW model – a framework for coaching conversations.
- Live demonstration of the GROW model.
- A detailed look at each step of GROW.
- Powerful questions to unblock people’s thinking.
Module 3 – Coaching in practice
- Break-out groups coaching practical.
- Feedback from trainer.
- Setting up the coaching relationship.
- The practicalities of introducing coaching.
Module 4 – Giving and receiving feedback (also available as a standalone workshop)
- The two types of feedback.
- The benefits of giving positive feedback.
- Why we avoid giving constructive feedback.
- The benefits of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- How to give feedback – the guidelines and language principles (The Dos and Don’ts!).
- Understanding your response to receiving feedback.
- Tips on receiving feedback.
Find Out More…
Click below to fill out a short contact form, or call now to find out more…
Special Note – This course can be tailored specifically to address the challenges facing people working from home.