By the end of these four, 90 minute sessions you will:
- Feel calmer and more relaxed, improving self-awareness and health.
- Perform much better and be more productive at home and at work.
- Feel in control of your life and how to cope in stressful situations.
- Organisations will have employees with high levels of self-awareness and ability to manage themselves and their emotions.
- Managing stress becomes a habit to enable you to be calm and productive.
- Have coaching knowledge to coach yourself to create a work-life balance that works for you.
About our Virtual Delivery workshops…
We have devised a range of courses and workshops that have been designed specifically to be delivered by a live trainer, remotely. The focus is on providing practical tools to enhance effectiveness.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
This workshop comprises four, 90 minute modules. However, depending on your organisation’s needs, you may choose to run only some of the modules:
Module 1 – Understand what your own work-life balance looks like
- Learn to recognise when you are off balance and what a balanced life feels like.
- Understand positive and negative coping mechanisms.
- Assess your own happiness levels with each area of your life.
- Develop strategies to achieve work-life balance.
- Understand the importance of increasing self-awareness and being mindful.
Module 2 – Resilience and managing emotions
- Understand the importance of high levels of resilience to help you feel balanced.
- Learn how to build and develop your own resilience to create a more harmonious and collaborative home and work life.
- Learn emotional intelligence and the role it plays in helping you to understand emotions and self-awareness to create a work-life balance that works for you.
Module 3 – Managing stress and your environment
- Identify how stress plays a part in creating an unbalanced life.
- Understand how to cope and deal with stress and the affects it has on us.
- Put in place aims and goals that can make positive differences to your life.
- Learn how to feel back in control of your environment and surroundings when you feel overwhelmed.
- Learn the importance of wellness and how it contributes to work-life balance.
Module 4 – Be your own coach to manage your work life balance
- Understand how coaching works and how you can be your own coach to keep your work-life balance working.
- Learn the GROW model of coaching and apply it to the current situations that make you feel off balance.
- Learn how to keep motivated to reach your new aims and goals to enable you to create your ideal work-life balance.
Find Out More…
Click below to fill out a short contact form, or call now to find out more…
Special Note – This course can be tailored specifically to address the challenges facing people working from home.