By the end of this 90 minute session you will:
- Understand the challenges around trust and communicating remotely.
- Know how your role as a manager changes in the remote environment.
- Know how to overcome the lack of non-verbal cues when working remotely.
- Understand how to adapt your remote communications to different personality types/team members.
- Know how to create an environment of trust.
About our Managing From Home workshops…
Having recognised that managing from home is a new experience for many people, we have devised a range of courses specifically focused on helping people in this situation to be more effective.
We still have our usual range of courses, all of which will be available as remotely delivered workshops. These are additional workshops aimed specifically at helping managers to manage from home more effectively.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
Challenges: The challenges around remote communication- what are they and how to overcome them.
Role: What is the role and additional responsibilities of a remote manager?
Adapting Communications: The four DISC communication styles and how to adapt your remote communications to suit each style/team member.
Compensating for body-language: What happens when we lose body-language, enhanced verbal and questioning skills to compensate.
Trust: The Dos and Don’ts of gaining trust and demonstrating trust.