By the end of this 90 minute session you will:
- Understand what motivates people.
- Know how to apply the motivators to different team members.
- Understand motivation in a remote working environment.
- Know how to set SMART goals with your team members.
About our Managing From Home range of workshops…
Having recognised that managing from home is a new experience for many people, we have devised a range of courses specifically focused on helping people in this situation to be more effective.
We still have our usual range of courses, all of which will be available as remotely delivered workshops. These are additional workshops aimed specifically at helping managers to manage from home more effectively.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
- Analysing what motivates you and how your motivation links to others.
- The difference between a motivator and a hygiene factor.
- Identifying what motivates each of your team members.
- How to use the five motivators.
- Additional considerations needed to motivate in a remote environment.
- The importance of goal setting.
- The SMART goal system and how to apply it to each team member to maximise motivation.