By the end of these two, 90 minute sessions you will:
- Be able to coach people remotely, with confidence.
- Understand when a coaching approach is appropriate and effective.
- Know how to use questions to support people both in general conversations and in coaching conversations.
- Have a framework for remote coaching conversations.
- Know how to practically implement coaching remotely.
About our Managing From Home workshops…
Having recognised that managing from home is a new experience for many people, we have devised a range of courses specifically focused on helping people in this situation to be more effective.
We still have our usual range of courses, all of which will be available as remotely delivered workshops. These are additional workshops aimed specifically at helping managers to manage from home more effectively.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you
This workshop comprises two, 90 minute modules:
Module 1 – Introduction to Remote Coaching
- What is coaching?
- The benefits of coaching.
- How to overcome the constraints and challenges of remote coaching.
- When to use remote coaching.
- The skills required to be a good remote coach.
Module 2 – The Coaching Process and Practicalities
- The GROW model – a framework for coaching conversations.
- How to apply the GROW model when working remotely.
- Powerful questions to unblock people’s thinking.
- Setting up the remote coaching relationship.
- The practicalities of implementing remote coaching.