By the end of this 90 minute session you will:
- Feel confident giving all types of feedback.
- Know how to phase feedback such that it is fair, constructive and acted upon.
- Be better placed to receive and act upon feedback yourself.
About our Managing From Home workshops…
Having recognised that managing from home is a new experience for many people, we have devised a range of courses specifically focused on helping people in this situation to be more effective.
We still have our usual range of courses, all of which will be available as remotely delivered workshops. These are additional workshops aimed specifically at helping managers to manage from home more effectively.
If you don’t see the exact workshop you are looking for, contact us and we will be very happy to discuss your training needs with you.
This workshop comprises one, 90 minute module:
- The two types of feedback.
- The benefits and importance of giving regular positive feedback to remote workers.
- Why we avoid giving constructive feedback remotely.
- The importance of choosing words carefully when we can’t use body language.
- The 8 language guidelines to ensure we use the right words.
- Understanding your own need to receive feedback in a changing environment.
- Tips on inviting and receiving feedback.