Think Before You Speakβ„’


The ability to think quickly when challenged is vital. We are all faced with situations at work when we are asked an unexpected question. Then we need to think on our feet and come up with brilliant answers. Our responses need to demonstrate our grasp of the situation and avoid at all costs, any doubt or hesitation.

Some people are naturally brilliant in these situations. But our analysis shows that this is only true for around 10% of people. The other 90% clam up, or say too much. They waffle and quickly lose their thread – and their audience!

Presentation skills courses can be great and of course we are happy to help you with those. But if you need to be able to think on your feet, you are going to need something different. The unique Think Before You Speak course gives you a range of practical tools that will make you look brilliant when you are most under pressure.

Fear of public speaking is the number one fear affecting people in business and the public sector.

think before you speak

Whether the questions come at the end of a formal presentation, or when you are caught at the coffee machine, doesn’t matter. The need is the same. You need to come up with insightful answers that give your questioner confidence that you really do know what you are talking about.

So, whether you need to provide a pithy 20 second answer or a more detailed response, you need practical techniques that give you deep confidence that you are going to stay in control of the situation. No Ums, no ahhs – just clear thinking, followed by clear speaking,

If you sometimes get caught out by those awkward, unexpected questions you’ll know that it’s time for you to improve your impromptu communication skills. So act now. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be very happy to discuss your needs with you. Click below to fill out a short contact form, or call now…

Our Clients

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!