Business writing course to build essential skills; write with authority and impact
What is this course about?
- This course is based on how professional writers, write – focusing on the impact they wish to have.
- Start with the end in mind – understand how to engage, entice and hold your readers’ attention, get your message across, make an impression and save yourself time!
- How well you write directly determines your effectiveness, your worth and your success. So, the business writing course, Writing Dynamics™, is not just about grammar!
- Write more clearly and with greater energy and impact.
- Stop wasting time – plan effectively, write efficiently and edit with a clear purpose.
- Leave your reader with a positive impression – every time.
This business writing course will ensure you write clearly, concisely, persuasively, faster – and with impact! How? It’s based around the documents YOU write. Find out more…
- Content / Duration
- Who should attend?
- Forthcoming open courses
- Post course
- Great for these documents...
Benefits of this business writing course
Bring your own REAL documents… bring your own REAL challenges… attendees to Writing Dynamics™ are asked to bring along their own documents to work and improve on during the course.
- Learn how to spend less time planning and editing your writing
- Persuade your readers to read on.
- Understand techniques to make your writing easy to read, interesting and memorable.
- Develop a clear structure and format to your writing.
- Improve the quality of your writing.
- Greater contact with your reader – discover which words work and which don’t.
- Produce more succinct and impactful writing which is professional and easy to read.
- Save time, increase productivity and communicate your thoughts and ideas.
“I will never write anything in the same way again! This is by far the most useful course I have ever been on. It was delivered in an extremely professional and well structured way.” Past BAT employee
Compact in-house 1 day course or Comprehensive 2 day (public/in-house)
- Meeting the Writer’s Challenge – Our five-step approach shows you a quick and effective process for all forms of business writing. This will dramatically save time, improve quality and enhance impact.
- Thinking Creatively and Logically – Our cluster technique provides you with a creative way of getting ideas down on paper fast. It builds the big picture, shows relationships, develops creativity and relieves worries about getting started.
- Planning – By selecting the appropriate writing strategy at the planning stage, you can organise ideas for the greatest impact on the reader.
- Drafting Quickly and Painlessly – You are taught how to rough draft, overcome writer’s block, build momentum and develop thoughts.
- Editing for Sharper Focus – learn how to pinpoint key words and focus on what’s important in their text. Edit your text to achieve a lasting impression and make it easier for the reader to understand.
Who should attend this business writing training?
Anyone who needs to write well structured and professional messages that grab their readers’ attention and communicate key messages effectively, will benefit from this business writing course.
After the business writing course – Your continued professional development
As part of our continued effort to help you make the most of your new skills we have a FREE website for past attendees. Here we provide additional resources to aid your learning, including: interesting and informative articles; helpful hints and tips and a chance to test yourself on how well you have learnt the techniques.
Energise these documents with Writing Dynamics™
Press and Magazine
Vision and Mission Statements
Internal Communication Documents