Practical memory training to enhance retention and recall…
Memory training is about giving you the skills necessary to be able to consistently recall key information at the right time during a conversation, meeting or presentation. And create a great impression – a characteristic of successful people. In contrast to common belief, good memory is not exclusive to a fortunate few; anyone can use memory training to develop their full potential.
This practical memory training course will show you practical strategies for boosting your memory which you can apply anywhere. Don’t struggle through life with a bad memory – learn how to harness its incredible power! This course will share with you some of the key strategies used by the world’s leading memorists, enabling you to remember – and recall – with ease.
Benefits of this memory training course
- Remember more – never forget facts, figures, a name or a face ever again.
- Increase knowledge management – dramatically improve your learning effectiveness.
- Memorise lists – deliver presentations without notes.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who feels that their memory lets them down, who wants to create a better impression and to become more successful, should attend this memory training. It can easily be tailored to the specific needs of particular teams or departments.
Memory training course content
Intensive half-day in-house course
- Memory Problems – understanding how and why we forget is an essential first step in knowing what we need to change.
- Memory Principles and Rhythms – insight into the different types of memory, how it works and how to remember during and after learning.
- Practical Strategies – techniques for developing the ability to remember whatever you need to remember, when you need to remember it.
- Names and Faces – impress with your ability to recall names and faces.