The Balancing Act – practical strategies to help you to achieve lasting balance in your life…
Managing work life balance is one of today’s major challenges. The individual who has a rounded and fulfilling life is generally someone who communicates well and performs more creatively. Being out of balance can affect business performance and creativity.
This work life balance training course takes participants through a process to re-evaluate their lives and develop strategies that enable them to focus on what matters most at work and at home.
‘Enormously helpful. I made immediate changes that have made a valuable difference to my life.’
‘Great to have time to stop and reflect about how to gain time for the things I value most.’
‘Good to share experiences and time-management tips with others.’
Work Life Balance Training Course Content
Half-day in-house course for groups and teams
- Identifying key activities at work and at home.
- Recognising behaviour habits that sabotage balance.
- Learning assertive communication skills to negotiate priorities.
- Developing strategies to achieve work-life balance.
Key benefits of this work life balance training programme include:
- Feel calmer and more relaxed, improving energy and health
- Perform much better and be more productive
- Take control of your life – more time for your friends and family…and yourself
- For organisations – better retention, motivation and engagement
Who Is This Course For?
This Work/Life Balance course is for anyone who:
- Is stressed and/or anxious too often
- Finds themselves rushing around a lot
- Is prone to making mistakes and feels there aren’t enough hours in the day
- Suffers from sleepless nights