The Balancing Act – practical strategies to help you to achieve lasting balance in your life…
What need does the course address?
Managing work life balance is one of today’s major challenges. The individual who has a rounded and fulfilling life is generally someone who communicates well and performs more creatively. Being out of balance can affect business performance and creativity. This work life balance training course takes participants through a process to re-evaluate their lives and develop strategies that enable them to focus on what matters most at work and at home. It is likely to be particularly valuable for people who:
- Are stressed and/or anxious too often.
- Find themselves rushing around a lot.
- Are prone to making mistakes and feel that there aren’t enough hours in the day.
- Suffer from sleepless nights.
Key Outcomes and Benefits
Key benefits of this work life balance training programme:
- Feel calmer and more relaxed, improving energy and health.
- Perform much better and be more productive.
- Take control of your life – more time for your friends and family…and yourself.
- For organisations – better retention, motivation and engagement.
Half-day in-house course for groups and teams
- Identifying key activities at work and at home.
- Recognising behaviour habits that sabotage balance.
- Learning assertive communication skills to negotiate priorities.
- Developing strategies to achieve work-life balance.
We are always happy to tailor courses, combine modules from different programmes and do whatever it takes to ensure that we put together a course that does exactly what you need it to.